GUIDELINES TO MINIMIZE THE RISK OF COVID-19 CONTACT
The Puchet Hotel is prepared to minimize the risk of contagion by Covid-19. With the health criteria published by the different organizations, WHO, CONSELLERIA SALUT and MINISTERIO SANIDAD, different measures have been implemented for our clients, collaborators and employees:
- Various points with hydroalcoholic gel and instructions for use are available in different areas of the Hotel.
- Information signs are available for the use and enjoyment of the areas of the Hotel (see below).
- New Cleaning and disinfection guidelines have been defined for all facilities, customer rooms, common areas, restaurants, swimming pool.
- Protective partitions have been strategically located, in order to guarantee distance measures.
- The distances have been marked, to avoid contacts between the different individuals.
- The machinery has been revised for optimal operation and to guarantee efficient disinfection.
- All personnel have been trained to use personal protective equipment at all times.
- Good practices have been designed for clients, (see below).
- We have created an input / output circuit and Covid-19 interior movements, so that they feel more comfortable and safe in our Hotel (see below).
- We are informed of the changes that are emerging and that will arise, to guarantee the best measures in the prevention of covid-19. And we guarantee that we continue to work to improve and make your holidays at the Hotel Puchet in Ibiza safer.
The Hotel provides an ideal space to enjoy the tranquility of the island, without neglecting the nightlife that characterizes the municiopio of San Antonio, also the Hotel is located 800 meters from the beach of Es Pouet.