GUIDELINES TO MINIMIZE THE RISK OF COVID-19 COVID-19
The Hotel Puchet is prepared to minimize the risk of contagion by Covid-19. With the health criteria published by the different organizations, WHO, CONSELLERIA SALUT and MINISTERIO SANIDAD, different measures have been implemented for our clients, collaborators and employees:
-There are various points with hydroalcoholic gel and instructions for use, in different areas of the Hotel.
-Informational posters are available for the use and enjoyment of the Hotel areas (see below).
– New cleaning and disinfection guidelines have been defined for all facilities, customer rooms, common areas, restaurants, and swimming pools.
– Protection screens have been strategically located in order to guarantee distancing measures.
– Distances have been marked to avoid contacts between different individuals.
– The machinery has been revised for optimal operation and to guarantee efficient disinfection.
– All personnel have been trained in the use of personal protective equipment at all times.
– Good practices have been designed for clients (see below).
-We have created an entry / exit circuit and Covid-19 interior movements, so that you feel more comfortable and safe in our Hotel (see below).
– We are informed of the changes that are emerging and that will arise, to guarantee the best measures in the prevention of covid-19. And we guarantee that we continue working to improve and to make your holidays at the Hotel Puchet in Ibiza safer.